Foundation Skills for Your Future
Australians and permanent residents can develop their Language, Literacy, Numeracy and Digital (LLND) skills to obtain or retain employment, upskill or reskill for new roles.
What is the FSfYF program?
Get personalised training to help you succeed in your current or future career with the Foundation Skills for Your Future program.
The FREE program has been designed to help people succeed in the the workplace by enhancing their language, literacy, numeracy and digital skills.
The program is available in two options:
- Employer Workplace Training: industry-specific workplace training developed with an employer to deliver tailored LLND training for employees;
- Personalised Training: tailored LLND training for eligible participants through flexible delivery to accommodate individual learning needs.
The Foundations Skills for your Future Program is funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business.
Click here to download a course flyer.
Employer workplace training
The Foundation Skills for Your Future program’s Workplace Training is a great way for businesses to give their employees the skills and confidence required to enhance job performance and productivity.
This is a free workplace training program that can be tailored to the needs of each business. Our team will work closely with you to identify gaps in employee skills and training. This allows us to design and deliver appropriate training to improve your workforce capability and productivity and to minimise risk.
Your employees are eligible for this free program if they are:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not receiving funding through an existing Commonwealth, state and territory subsidised or partially subsidised language, literacy, numeracy and/or digital skills training program
Click here to download the program flyer.
Personalised training for individuals
This program is for anyone wanting to improve skills in speaking, reading, writing, numeracy and digital. You will benefit from personalised and flexible learning with our expert trainers supporting you every step of the way.
Each course is tailored to suit your needs and your industry of choice, whether it’s to reskill for a new career path or to open better opportunities in your current workplace. The program will allow you to:
- Improve your spoken communication, reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Reskill or upskill for a new or existing job
- Build your competency, confidence and productivity in the workplace
- Use digital, information and communication technology for workplace tasks
- Apply for jobs that match your skills
Don’t get left behind in the modern workplace! Contact us today.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible for FREE personalised training if you:
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have left secondary school education
- Are 15 years old or over
- Are employed or recently unemployed (within nine months) and are not registered with an Australian Government employment service provider