Learn in class, and on the job
We know it is important to have local experience to get the job you want. That is why some of our programs include work placements to help our English language students get started on their careers in Australia.
Work placements are where you work somewhere for a short time with real employers, in real companies. We have helped hundreds of people get new skills for their CVs and find jobs this way, and we can help you too.
More about our work placements and work experience:
- Navitas English has a database of over 1,000 employers to find you the right placement
- we work with both large and small businesses, including big names like Coles, Bunnings, Big W, Best and Less, Electra Cables, IKEA, Woolworths, Myers, Western Sydney University and CORE Community Services by matching you with the right employer, your placement will suit your skills and needs
- special advisors will support you during your work placement
- you can learn more about the Australian work culture
- you can get local references that can be easily checked
- you have more chance of getting a great job.