Skills For Work
Develop skills for work and further training with the SEE program
What is the SEE program?
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program, funded by the Australian Government, gives you the skills and support you need to prepare for work or further study.
The free program provides job-related training in language, literacy, numeracy and digital skills.
Graduates of the SEE program are more confident entering the workplace or further study.
The program will help you:
- Identify jobs that match your skills
- Prepare for interview success
- Improve workplace communication
- Use digital technology
- Manage money and finances
Find out more about the program in the course handbook.
SEE Program is available at these locations:
To be eligible for a referral to the SEE program you must be:
- Aged between 15 years and the Age Pension age
- A job seeker with Services Australia and eligible for services under an Employment Services Provider
- In receipt of an eligible payment OR
- Aged 15-21 years irrespective of whether you are in receipt of income support OR
- A migrant serving the newly arrived residents waiting period (NARWP) for income support
Nationally accredited certification
The SEE program is structured around your unique needs, with targeted training providing the right skills for your future. This includes the following nationally accredited qualifications:
- FSK10119 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10219 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
You can find out more about these qualifications here.
If you’re interested in enrolling in this program please speak to your JobActive provider.
How to enrol
To apply to enrol for our Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program, you will need to confirm that you meet the Australian Government’s eligibility criteria.
If you are eligible, your next steps are:
- Contact your Employment Services Provider. The provider will make an appointment with Navitas Skilled Futures for a pre-training assessment (PTA).
- Meet with our assessor who will discuss your goals and check your reading, writing and spoken communication skills
- We will enrol you in the right online class for your needs
To learn more contact us on 02 9707 0291.
Find out if you are eligible
The provider will make an appointment with Navitas Skilled Futures for a pre-training assessment (PTA).
Your Employment Services Provider will make an appointment for an assessment at a Navitas Skilled Futures college
Meet with a qualified assessor to discuss your employment and learning goals, as well as assess your reading, writing, numeracy and oral communication
You will be enrolled in the appropriate class
*The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government.