Smart, Skilled, Hired
Welcome to Smart, Skilled, Hired
Get connected with local job opportunities!
Ready to take control of your future?
Smart, Skilled, Hired is a free advice service for 15-24 year olds. We help people entering the workforce, as well as long-term unemployed people, to overcome adversity and find jobs. We do this by preparing you to start on a positive pathway to independence and success.
When you join our program, you will have access to people who really want to help you achieve your goals.
Navitas English has well-established community networks with employers, trainers, health and support services in the western Sydney region.
Who can use Smart, Skilled, Hired?
Access to our free service is available if you:
- Are aged 15-24 at the time of registration
- Have completed Year 10 or turned 17 years of age, whichever comes first
- Are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder (including refugee and humanitarian visa categories*) or are a New Zealand citizen
- Are not registered with a Commonwealth employment service program.
* If you are unsure about eligibility, please call us on 0477 724 659 for more details.
Why register with Smart, Skilled, Hired?
There is no cost to use this service.
We work with you to:
- Assess your skills and interests
- Set your job goals
- Overcome employment obstacles
- Connect you with other community services
- Identify training gaps
- Find local work experience
- Provide job-readiness skills training
- Link to local job opportunities
- Support you after you get a job
Your next steps
Get started today! Here’s what to expect from Smart, Skilled, Hired:
Our experienced team will work with you to create an individual plan guiding you throughout the stages of the program.
The first step is an informal chat.
Text or call: 0477 724 659