How to enrol in the SEE program
What is the SEE program?
The SEE (Skills for Education and Employment) program provides eligible clients with up to 800 hours of training in preparation for employment or further education.
To enrol in our Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program, you need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Australian Government.
Generally, SEE program clients:
- are 15 to 64 years old
- are registered as a job seeker with Centrelink and are eligible for jobactive or Disability Employment Services (DES) assistance
- are not a full-time student, and
- meet the rules on visa status and benefits.
How to enrol in the SEE program:
- Find out if you are eligible.
- Visit your local Centrelink office or, if Centrelink have already placed you with an Employment Services Provider, visit your provider.
- Your Employment Services Provider will make an appointment for an assessment with us at a Navitas English partner college.
- You will meet with one of our qualified assessors, who will discuss your employment and learning goals, as well as assess your reading, writing and oral communication skills.
- You will be enrolled in the appropriate class.
Contact us to find out more – call 02 9707 0291.
*The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.