5 things to include in your cover letter
If you are looking for a job, chances are you will need to supply a cover letter as part of your application. If you want to receive an interview, you need to put just as much effort into your cover letter as you put into your resume.
Below are five details your cover letter should include:
- Contact information, including your name, phone number and email address
- A brief introduction about yourself and why you are applying for the job being advertised
- Details about your skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position
- Key words related to the industry, the job and the responsibilities of the position
- A sign off, thanking the employer for looking at your application, with details about how to contact you.