About Navitas English
Welcome to Navitas English. Navitas English is one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers. For over 20 years, we have been delivering services and courses to strengthen the language skills and employability of our clients.
What we do
We are committed to making a difference in people’s lives, building bridges across cultures and helping to create futures through delivering:
- responsive and relevant English language, literacy and employment training services that meet the needs of individuals, government, community and industry, and
- effective settlement services to migrants and humanitarian entrants.
What we offer
Navitas English currently offers three government funded programs:
- the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) programme, providing eligible jobseekers with up to 800 hours of free* job skills, language, literacy and numeracy training,
- the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP), providing eligible migrants and humanitarian entrants with up to 510 hours of free* English language lessons, and
- the Humanitarian Settlement Services (HSS) programme, providing intensive settlement support to newly-arrived humanitarian entrants.
These programs are funded by the Australian Government and delivered through the Navitas English Consortium partnerships.
A Member of Navitas
Navitas English is part of the Navitas Group, a diversified global education provider offering an extensive range of services for students and professionals including university programs, English language training and student recruitment.
Navitas is passionate about creating opportunities through lifelong learning and being a global leader in delivering better learning solutions. Find out more...
*Eligibility criteria apply.